Ingredients: 4% lidocaine, 3% Prilocaine, .02% epinephrine
For licensed professional use only.
MSDS available upon request.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not swallow
- Keep out of children’s reach
- Do not use it if you have a history of liver disease or impairment
- Do not use it if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components of this product. If sensitivity occurs, consult a doctor if the condition worsens or does not improve in seven days, or clears up and occurs again within a few days
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- Do not use it if pregnant, nursing, or trying to become pregnant
- In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse immediately with copious amounts of eyewash. Seek care from an eye care physician. If accidentally swallowed, seek medical help immediately
- When using this product, you may notice temporary blanching, skin irritation or sensitivity of the skin where the product is applied
- You may not have pain – avoid sources of heat or injury
- You may have delayed swelling after the drug has dissipated
- The contact with eyes should be avoided. If contact with the eye occurs, immediately wash out the eye with water or saline and protect the eye until sensation returns.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
- In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.